The Oaks Homes & Real Estate - Sarasota
See the newest The Oaks homes for sale and real estate in Sarasota for viewing below. Behold, The Oaks Club - a golf enthusiast's paradise located in the city of Osprey in Sarasota County that features some of the most beautiful waterfront properties south of Sarasota! The Oaks Club is home to not one, but two championship golf courses; the Eagle Course and the Heron Course. To get information about the Oaks neighborhood properties for sale or to schedule a home showing or private home tour, call or email the DWELL real estate professionals in Sarasota, Florida today. For information about The Oaks neighborhood properties for sale in Sarasota or to schedule a private home showing, contact your The Oaks real estate experts today. Read More about Oaks real estate.
Homes For Sale The Oaks Sarasota
Search All Real Estate Listings in: Sarasota
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Selling or buying a home in The Oaks soon? Call DWELL Real Estate (941) 200-HOME, your Sarasota, Florida real estate team. Our community of The Oaks REALTORS® team will help you navigate the housing market in The Oaks Sarasota, FL.
A jewel on Florida’s peaceful Sun Coast, its celebrated social calendar and community life attracts members from all over the United States that reside in one of The Oak's three gated communities.
Looking for a smaller winter get-away, an investment property, or to relax in a prestigious fairway-side mansion? Oaks Club real estate is available in many price ranges and designs and is some of the best golf community real estate property available in the Sarasota area.
Just as with original art masterpieces, the opulent Oaks Country Club community just south of Sarasota has a fine pedigree. This area was established nearly a century ago; the original Oaks property was the home of Chicago socialite Bertha Honore Palmer (think Chicago's Palmer House Hotel), a world-renowned art patron and businesswoman. Mrs Palmer vacationed here and helped make the Sarasota area the popular winter resort destination that it still is today. The prestigious Oaks Country Club, site of Mrs. Palmer's former home, is the hub of social life in this community today. The Oaks Sarasota community offers the luxurious environment that one expects from a top-class facility. Not unlike Mrs. Palmer, residents of The Oaks have convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico, world-class golf and tennis, and a short drive to all of Sarasota's fantastic cultural offerings. The community has a wide choice of residences, from large bayfront estates to custom-designed condominiums. The Oaks Sarasota residents enjoy total privacy, elegance and Florida's natural beauty. Come experience this splendid community for yourself.
The Oaks Club Homes for Sale
There are three gated neighborhoods to choose from at The Oaks Club.
- The Oaks Bayside features 197 homes sites with many homes directly on Little Sarasota Bay.
- The Oaks Clubside features 358 estate sized home sites bordering The Oaks Club golf courses.
- The Oaks Preserve features preserve home sites in a natural estuary. Meridian at The Oaks Preserve is a bay front condominium development within the preserve.
Oaks Real Estate Market
The Oaks Club Golf Courses
The Oaks Club has two – 18 hole par 72 courses, the Heron course and the Eagle course.
“Our two courses, the Eagle and the Heron, challenge highly skilled players, and yet remain playable for golfers of all skill levels. Respectful of our pristine environment, our courses share habitat with eagles, egrets, sandhill cranes, turtles, blue herons, bobcats and other native species. These close encounters with nature’s vibrant flora and fauna greatly enhance—and inspire—the golfing experience.” - The Oaks Club
The Oaks Club course statistics:
- Eagle Golf Course yardage ranging from 5,022 to 7,003 yards, Sea Isle Supreme Paspalum grass from tee to green
- Heron Golf Course yardage ranging from 4,986 to 6,695 yards
- Five tee placements appeal for golfers of all skill levels
- State-of-the-art practice facilities and fully-staffed locker rooms
- An award-winning golf pro shop with extensive product offerings
- Golf lessons and weekly clinics
- Active men’s, women’s, and couple’s play, as well as numerous informal groups
- Reciprocal arrangements with other local clubs during summer months
The Oaks Club Amenities
The Oaks Club features stellar amenities you would only expect from an organization of this caliber. The amenities include but are not limited to:
- 34,00 foot community clubhouse
- Heated Jr. Olympic swimming pool
- 12 Har-Tru Tennis courts, 4 are lighted for night time play.
- Tournament croquet court
- The Grille Room and Bar: 19th hole bar and Grille
- The Tavern: Adult gathering area with a bar
- The Glen Room: The Oaks Club formal dining room
- 24 hour gated and mobile
The Oaks Club Location
Conveniently located in in the city of Osprey, The Oaks Club is removed from all the congested traffic you typically encounter on Tamiami Trail (US-41), Fruitville, Bee Ridge and downtown Sarasota. Cool summer breezes from the Intracoastal Waterway provide great relief during the hotter summer months.
Location of The Oaks Subdivision
Images of The Oaks