Sarasota Homes For Sale & Neighborhoods
Find all Sarasota homes for sale below! Sarasota, Florida is located about 50 miles south of Tampa on the central west coast of Florida. Many refer to it as the "Cultural Capital of Florida" because of the abundance of arts and cultural amenities the city has to offer. There are a myriad of Sarasota neighborhoods or subdivisions available that offer buyers a diverse selection of homes for sale. Below you will see all homes for sale in both Sarasota and Manatee counties.
Sarasota Homes - Where Do You Want to Live?
Once known only as a sleepy beach town, Sarasota has grown to be a highly sought after location for vacationers, retirees, second home owners escaping cold winters, as well as professionals and young families yearning for a superior quality of life. The area boasts numerous golf courses and tennis facilities, great fishing, gorgeous beaches, expanding employment opportunities, highly rated schools, fine and casual dining, a considerable array of arts, entertainment and culture, fun shopping destinations, and limitless leisure time activities. Sarasota is truly a unique place that unites small town traditions with big city amenities.
There are a variety of Sarasota homes to explore when looking to buy. One can find a quaint and cozy cottage, a palatial mansion, and everything in between. Sarasota homes offer stunning views of the area's pristine scenery. Properties are available with beach, lake, or golf course views, in addition to a private nature preserve that's home to local wildlife and greenery. Visit our Property Search page to view thousands of condos and Sarasota homes for sale.
Sarasota Community Highlights
- Hosts year-round community events such as Blue + You Free Movie Nights, Lido Beach Spring Fine Art Festival, At. Armands Seafood & Music Festival, and more
- Popular attraction include the Bobby Jones Golf Club, the Children’s Fountain, Lido Beach Pool & Pavilion
- Home of the Robert L. Taylor Community Complex, a 13 acre, 44,000 sqft facility that offers a turf field, fitness center, gym, game room, computer lab, after school programs, summer programs and more
- Higher education institutions in Sarasota include New College of Florida, Keiser University, FSU/Asolo Conservatory for Actor Training and others
- Ranked #3 in the Places with the Best Public Schools in Florida