Under Construction. The Kendall townhome features an open and welcoming living area, along with outdoor living space on the covered front porch and covered lanai with storage.
Upstairs, relax in the large master suite with a walk-in closet, linen closet, and en-suite bathroom with dual vanities and a tiled shower. Two large secondary bedrooms share a convenient hall bath with dual vanities and an enclosed tub and toilet.
This townhome includes many luxurious finishes and convenient move-in ready features:
• Gourmet kitchen with:
o Granite countertops
o White painted cabinets with crown moulding and decorative knobs/pulls
o Stainless steel undermount sink
o Pull-down faucet
o Stainless steel appliances
o 18" x 18" ceramic tile flooring
o Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting
o Convenient pantry with tight-mesh shelving
• 18” x 18” ceramic floor tile in kitchen, foyer, laundry room and bathrooms
• Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the great room, bedrooms, and stairway
• Downstairs powder room for guests
• Built-in storage space throughout
• Custom-fit 2" faux wood window blinds
• Full-size washer and dryer, located upstairs conveniently near the bedrooms
• Ceiling fan and cable pre-wires in throughout
• 1-car garage with opener
• Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
• St. Augustine sod and Florida-friendly landscaping with irrigation system - Lawn maintenance provided by the HOA!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.