12121 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton, FL 34211 MLS® #A4191753
12121 Forest Park Cir Information
Perfectly situated across the street from Central Park on an expansive lot, this charming upgraded craftman style home is your slice of the Florida life in a perfect community central to everything! From the exterior of the home, you will notice a great balance of accenting shutters and decorative siding that bring the craftman charm to life. Enter into your home and experience an open concept floor plan highlighted by diagonally laid ceramic tile throughout main living area and plenty of windows to let natural light filter into the home! The updated kitchen features granite countertops, Stainless Steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and tile backsplash. The home has an extra large den with beautiful laminate flooring and a large formal dining area to entertain family and friends! Retreat to the spacious master bedroom to find crown trimmed reassessed ceiling and windows to keep the room bright and airy. The master bathroom features duel sinks and decorative tile on the shower wall. Open the sliding doors and escape into a large back yard, perfect for a family bbq, entertaining or just relaxing. This home is directly across the street from the 10 acre park, dog parks, splash pad, and tennis courts. Central Park is in walking distance to A rated elementary and soon to be constructed middle schools and a highly active community with social groups and community gatherings! Check out the 3D tour! CDD Fee included in taxes.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4191753
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,166
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address12121 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Ph B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesEscrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pet RestrictionsReview HOA By-Laws
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, County Water, Electric, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Park View, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Lot - Irregular
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Rods, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Gas Natural
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional RoomsDen/Library/Office, Foyer
- Interior LayoutBreakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Master Bed Size13x16
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Dining Room12x11
- Living Room13x27
- Master Bedroom13x16
- School Information
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Additional Information
- Days on Market34
- Annual CDD fee1819
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$370
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4191753
About 12121 Forest Park Cir
If you are seeking a relaxing Sarasota lifestyle you will most likely find it at this 3 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom, 2,166 square foot property at 12121 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton, FL. Sun and water lovers are fortunate as Longboat Key, Siesta Key and Lido Key beaches are within a quick trek. Shopping is a fun past time for Sarasota residents. If the new owner of this home likes to shop they are in luck since the new UTC mall, St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota are not far away. This property was built in 2014 and has a lot size of 0.22 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34211 is $183. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 12121 Forest Park Cir , please contact our Bradenton realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2017 at 5:34pm EDT.