1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e, Sarasota, FL 34236 MLS® #A4186985
1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e Information
Enjoy the downtown Sarasota lifestyle in the least expensive condo for sale in One Watergate. No need to go through the headaches of remodeling. This garden unit has been remodeled with new granite kitchen and bathroom countertops, cabinets, appliances, travertine, wood and carpeting in bedrooms. $58,000 recently invested for new windows, sliders, and glass railings to offer an abundance of light to all rooms. Residents can walk to restaurants, art galleries, the Sarasota art district, Marina Jack's, Selby gardens and all of the other amenities downtown Sarasota has to offer. One Watergate is also within a short bike ride to the famous St. Armands Circle and Lido Key beach. One Watergate has a delightful lobby with on-site management. The building also has a tennis court, swimming pool, workout room and gathering room. Easy to Show.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4186985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1974
- Community Information
- Address1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e
- SubdivisionOne Watergate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Manager, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Security, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer, Internet
- Minimum Lease1 Year
- Pet Restrictions YNN
- Pets Allowed YNN
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Public Municipal Water, Integrated Generator
- Garages2 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Close to Bus, In City Limits
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Corridor Access
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private, Trees/Landscaped, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Interior LayoutFormal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Master Bed Size15x17
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 114x13
- Dining Room9x19
- Family Room16x13
- Living Room13x9
- Master Bedroom15x17
- School Information
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market33
- Community FeaturesFitness
- Condo Fees$2,665
- Condo Fees TermQuarterly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4186985
About 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e
The highly sought after lifestyle of the Sarasota area is not far from this stunning property located at 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e, Sarasota, FL. Beach lovers are in luck since this 2 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom property is located in the popular 34236 zip code. That means you can get to the popular beaches of Siesta Key or Lido Key relatively quickly. Built in 1974 this property has approximately 1,575 square feet of living space and a lot size of 0.00 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34236 is $587. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.