1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e, Sarasota, FL 34236 MLS® #A4186985
1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e Information
Enjoy the downtown Sarasota lifestyle in the least expensive condo for sale in One Watergate. No need to go through the headaches of remodeling. This garden unit has been remodeled with new granite kitchen and bathroom countertops, cabinets, appliances, travertine, wood and carpeting in bedrooms. $58,000 recently invested for new windows, sliders, and glass railings to offer an abundance of light to all rooms. Two parking spots on the same level. Residents can walk to restaurants, art galleries, the Sarasota art district, Marina Jack's, Selby gardens and all of the other amenities downtown Sarasota has to offer. One Watergate is also within a short bike ride to the famous St. Armands Circle and Lido Key beach. One Watergate has a delightful lobby with on-site management. The building also has a tennis court, swimming pool, workout room and gathering room. Easy to Show.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4186985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1974
- Community Information
- Address1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e
- SubdivisionOne Watergate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Insurance Building, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Internet, Manager, Maintenance/Repairs, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Security, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Year
- Pet Restrictions YNN
- Pets Allowed YNN
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Integrated Generator, Public Municipal Water
- Garages2 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Close to Bus, In City Limits
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Corridor Access, Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private, Trees/Landscaped, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Interior LayoutFormal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Master Bed Size15x17
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 114x13
- Dining Room9x19
- Family Room16x13
- Living Room13x9
- Master Bedroom15x17
- School Information
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market64
- Community FeaturesFitness
- Condo Fees$2,665
- Condo Fees TermQuarterly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $465,000 $14,999 (3.12%) Price Reduced (from $500,000) $479,999 $20,001 (4.00%)
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4186985
About 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e
1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e is located in Sarasota, FL 34236. 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,575 square feet. This lively property has a lot size of 0.00 acres and was built in 1974. The average list price for similar homes for sale is not available at this time and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is not available at this time. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34236 is $590. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #2e in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2017 at 5:34pm EDT.