4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4178261
4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18 Information
Look no further! Now is your chance to own a piece of Sarasota paradise in the resort-style community of Vintage Grand in sought after Palmer Ranch. This ground floor unit has been tastefully updated making it a great option for year-round or seasonal residents. Updates include: Fresh interior paint (2017), new refrigerator (2016), tile flooring, and a remodeled kitchen with upgraded appliances and stylish breakfast bar. Enjoy views of the lush, tropical foliage from your screened in lanai. Step outside from your lanai screen door (rare in the community) to take a shaded walk under mature oak trees by the lake. Vintage Grand is a gorgeous, pet-friendly community that boasts resort style amenities that include a clubhouse, fitness room, 2 pools, a heated spa, tennis courts, basketball courts, outdoor grilling and picnic areas, and a fishing pier. The community resides in an ideal Sarasota location and is a short commute to the Legacy Trail, Costco, Sarasota Square Mall, YMCA, Restaurants and the award winning Siesta Key Beach. Motivated seller. Book your appointment today.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4178261
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage972
- Year Built1989
- Community Information
- Address4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionVintage Grand
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts, Fidelity Bond
- Max Pet Weight60
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pet RestrictionsCertain breeds are not allowed.
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- Pet SizeMedium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Numof Pets1
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Utilities, BB/HS Internet Avail
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ViewClose to Bus
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, Two Story
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Storage
- Interior LayoutKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen FeaturesPantry
- Master Bath FeaturesTub With Shower
- Master Bed Size13x12
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x12
- Dining Room8x13
- Living Room13x15
- Master Bedroom13x12
- School Information
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market37
- Community FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Condo Fees$700
- Condo Fees TermMonthly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleMonthly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4178261
About 4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18
The highly sought after lifestyle of the Sarasota area is not far from this stunning property located at 4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18, Sarasota, FL. Beach lovers are in luck since this 2 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom property is located in the popular 34238 zip code. That means you can get to the popular beaches of Siesta Key or Lido Key relatively quickly. Built in 1989 this property has approximately 972 square feet of living space and a lot size of 0.00 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $192. To schedule a tour of this listing at 4041 Crockers Lake Blvd #18 in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:18pm EDT.