9574 Knightsbridge Cir, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4178245
9574 Knightsbridge Cir Information
Perfectly located with a sunny southern rear exposure, this well-maintained home is ideal as a year-round or seasonal residence. You'll love the large screened lanai overlooking the pond, and you will enjoy the open patio which provides space for a barbecue grill, or for just lounging in the sun. Inside, you will immediately appreciate the classic split floor plan with its formal living and dining area, and a spacious kitchen that overlooks the family room and the view. Cathedral ceilings in the main living area and numerous windows on the south and east sides provide plenty of light and make the interior seem larger than its stated 2014 square feet. Important updates to this home include roll-down shutters or hurricane panels for all windows, a newer shingle roof, new HVAC system (2014), new water heater and garage door in 2016. This home is offered unfurnished, with furniture available under separate contract if desired. If you know the market in Stoneybrook, you will immediately recognize that this home offers great value in an ideal location, and it should sell quickly. While country club membership is not available with the purchase of this home, nearby Stoneybrook Golf And Country Club is semi-private and non-members may dine at the clubhouse and have limited golf access. Live the country club lifestyle without having to join a club!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4178245
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address9574 Knightsbridge Cir
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Palmer Ranch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Public Insurance, Security, Fidelity Bond, Private Road
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pet Restrictionsno exotic pets
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesCounty Water, Street Lights, Cable Available, Electric, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Sprinkler Well, Underground
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Fees Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageY
- Water Frontage YNY
- Waterfront Feet55
- Water ViewPond
- Water View YNY
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Interior LayoutLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Volume Ceilings, Breakfast Room Separate, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bed Size15x13
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Dining Room12x11
- Family Room19x14
- Living Room17x14
- Master Bedroom15x13
- School Information
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market41
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Fees Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- HOA Fee$974
- HOA Payment ScheduleAnnual
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4178245
About 9574 Knightsbridge Cir
The highly sought after lifestyle of the Sarasota area is not far from this stunning property located at 9574 Knightsbridge Cir, Sarasota, FL. Beach lovers are in luck since this 3 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom property is located in the popular 34238 zip code. That means you can get to the popular beaches of Siesta Key or Lido Key relatively quickly. Built in 1993 this property has approximately 2,014 square feet of living space and a lot size of 0.20 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $191. To schedule a tour of this listing at 9574 Knightsbridge Cir in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2017 at 4:09pm EDT.