9574 Knightsbridge Cir, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4178245
9574 Knightsbridge Cir Information
Perfectly located with a sunny southern rear exposure, this well-maintained home is ideal as a year-round or seasonal residence. You'll love the large screened lanai overlooking the pond, and you will enjoy the open patio which provides space for a barbecue grill, or for just lounging in the sun. Inside, you will immediately appreciate the classic split floor plan with its formal living and dining area, and a spacious kitchen that overlooks the family room and the view. Cathedral ceilings in the main living area and numerous windows on the south and east sides provide plenty of light and make the interior seem larger than its stated 2014 square feet. Important updates to this home include roll-down shutters or hurricane panels for all windows, a newer shingle roof, new HVAC system (2014), new water heater and garage door in 2016. This home is offered unfurnished, with furniture available under separate contract if desired. If you know the market in Stoneybrook, you will immediately recognize that this home offers great value in an ideal location, and it should sell quickly. This home may qualify for Home Partners of America Lease With A Right To Purchase program. While country club membership is not available with the purchase of this home, nearby Stoneybrook Golf And Country Club is semi-private and non-members may dine at the clubhouse and have limited golf access. Live the country club lifestyle without having to join a club!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4178245
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address9574 Knightsbridge Cir
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Palmer Ranch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Manager, Private Road, Public Insurance, Security
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pet Restrictionsno exotic pets
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Street Lights, Underground, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesCard Entry, Fees Required, Gated Community, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageY
- Water Frontage YNY
- Waterfront Feet55
- Water ViewPond
- Water View YNY
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Furnishing-Optional, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Hurricane Shutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Interior LayoutKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceilings, Breakfast Room Separate
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bed Size15x13
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Dining Room12x11
- Family Room19x14
- Living Room17x14
- Master Bedroom15x13
- School Information
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market100
- Community FeaturesCard Entry, Fees Required, Gated Community, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- HOA Fee$974
- HOA Payment ScheduleAnnual
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2016
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $334,900 $10,000 (2.90%) Price Reduced (from $349,900) $344,900 $5,000 (1.43%)
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4178245
About 9574 Knightsbridge Cir
9574 Knightsbridge Cir is located in Sarasota, FL 34238. 9574 Knightsbridge Cir has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 2,014 square feet. This lively property has a lot size of 0.20 acres and was built in 1993. The average list price for similar homes for sale is not available at this time and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is not available at this time. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $194. To schedule a tour of this listing at 9574 Knightsbridge Cir in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.