6144 Abaco Dr, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4177925
6144 Abaco Dr Information
Welcome to the Isles of Sarasota, an idyllic neighborhood set within one of Sarasota’s premiere communities, Palmer Ranch. This three bedroom, three bath home is the perfect haven of elegance and comfort with 2,489 square feet of living area for the entire family to enjoy. You’ll love the setting of serenity on nearly half an acre with well-manicured surroundings and shimmering lake views. Once inside, a warm color palette of neutrals enriches the great room floor plan where the kitchen, dining room and living room act as one cohesive livable space. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and backsplash, and expansive island providing plenty of space to cook your favorite recipes. Stately finishes throughout include tile floors, crown moldings, and sleek light fixtures. The spacious master suite and bath provide a comforting refuge devoted to restoring and nurturing the body and soul. Experience the Florida lifestyle from the gracious screened lanai. The three-car garage completes the picture. The Isles is built around lakes and native preserves. Residents enjoy a heated lagoon pool, lighted tennis courts, bocce ball court, basketball court and a Village Center with a modern fitness facility.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4177925
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,489
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address6144 Abaco Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionIsles Of Sarasota
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Public Insurance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pet Restrictions YNN
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water AccessLake
- Water Access YNY
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageY
- Water Frontage YNY
- Waterfront Feet70
- Water ViewLake
- Water View YNY
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic Ventilator, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional RoomsDen/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility
- Interior LayoutEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Great Room, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floor Plan, Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island, Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesShower No Tub
- Master Bed Size19x14
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 213x16
- Dining Room13x11
- Great Room17x24
- Inside Utility9x7
- Master Bedroom19x14
- School Information
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market99
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$831
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4177925
About 6144 Abaco Dr
If you are seeking a relaxing Sarasota lifestyle you will most likely find it at this 3 bedroom, 3.00 bathroom, 2,489 square foot property at 6144 Abaco Dr, Sarasota, FL. Sun and water lovers are fortunate as Longboat Key, Siesta Key and Lido Key beaches are within a quick trek. Shopping is a fun past time for Sarasota residents. If the new owner of this home likes to shop they are in luck since the new UTC mall, St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota are not far away. This property was built in 2013 and has a lot size of 0.46 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $194. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 6144 Abaco Dr , please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.