4961 Gardiners Bay Cir, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4177895
4961 Gardiners Bay Cir Information
Model condition, meticulously maintained & updated, 1 year home warranty. Discover Palmer Ranch, a premier Sarasota address, minutes to Siesta Key, public parks, biking trails, state of the art YMCA, mall shopping, Costco, AMC movie theater, a large variety of restaurants and all the services you need. West Hampton is a private and peaceful gated enclave of 57 homes within the 254 homes of the Hamptons. This luxury series floor plan is functional, charming & carefree in design. Combined spaces of a living and dining room and separate kitchen and family room that are bright and airy. The kitchen breakfast nook has an aquarium glass window overlooking your large screened lanai with new gas heater, salt water pool & spa. Quiet moments reign in the front study for a relaxed home work space. Luxury features include 10 & 12 foot ceilings, thick crown molding, custom plantation shutters, designer 18" floor tile in all active areas, premium Kitchen Aid appliances, a gas cook top & double ovens, premium natural maple wood 42" cabinets trimmed in crown molding, Dupont Corian counter tops, family room surround sound & speakers, kitchen desk & walk-in pantry, just to name a few. Updated 2016 twin A/C with U/V light filter and a spacious 3 car garage. Move in ready for you to enjoy.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4177895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,704
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address4961 Gardiners Bay Cir
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionThe Hamptons
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Private Road
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pet RestrictionsSee community rules and regulations attached
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Conservation, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, Spa
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built In Oven, Cook Top Only, Oven - Double
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Front ExposureSouth
- Additional RoomsDen/Library/Office, Family Room, Foyer, Inside Utility
- Interior LayoutEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bed Size14x18
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 113x11
- Bedroom 213x10
- Dining Room14x17
- Family Room16x18
- Living Room28x17
- Master Bedroom14x18
- School Information
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market8
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- HOA Fee$362
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4177895
About 4961 Gardiners Bay Cir
4961 Gardiners Bay Cir is located in Sarasota, FL 34238. 4961 Gardiners Bay Cir has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 2,704 square feet. This lively property has a lot size of 0.22 acres and was built in 2000. The average list price for similar homes for sale is not available at this time and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is not available at this time. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $195. To schedule a tour of this listing at 4961 Gardiners Bay Cir in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2017 at 5:52pm EST.