5029 Hanging Moss Ln, Sarasota, FL 34238 MLS® #A4177099
5029 Hanging Moss Ln Information
Luxurious maintenance-free lifestyle awaits at Savannah at Turtle Rock. Elegant four bedroom, two bath home offers sun-filled entertaining spaces. Nicely decorated with upscale features including rounded corners, custom niches, tile & hardwood flooring & unique architectural details. Upgraded kitchen is highlighted by a magnificent island (12 ft. long), hand crafted custom copper penny backsplash, hardwood cabinets, oversized pantry, granite counters & stainless steel appliances. Dining and living spaces flow together seamlessly, providing the perfect venue for social gatherings. Gas heated, double-sided fireplace may be enjoyed by guests in the living room or quiet time in the master bedroom. Spacious master suite incl. walk-in closet & lovely en-suite bath including shower, garden tub & dual vanities. The screened lanai offers tranquil preserve views while enjoying the soothing sensations of the heated spa with waterfall. Pairing the convenience of resort-style living with the amenities of a home. The extended drive & extra parking places can easily accommodate 6+ average size vehicles. Amenities incl. recently renovated clubhouse with an active social calendar, heated community pool/spa, tennis, basketball, outdoor fitness machines, 20 natural preserves, 17 lakes/waterways & endless hiking trails. Gated & manned 24/7. Enjoy the quality of life Sarasota has to offer including cultural activities, world-class beaches and shopping. Easy access to the Legacy Trail just outside the gates of Turtle Rock.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4177099
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- Address5029 Hanging Moss Ln
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSavannah At Turtle Rock
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Private Road, Public Insurance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pet RestrictionsDomestic animals only, additional restrictions may apply to tenants. See community Docs, Rules & Regs, www.turtlerockhoa.com
- Pet Restrictions YNN
- Pets Allowed YNY
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Gas, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Security, Special Community Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, PUD, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt, Street Private
- PoolHeated Spa
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Hot Water Gas, Oven - Double
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Trees/Landscaped, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Front ExposureSouth
- Additional RoomsInside Utility, Foyer
- Interior LayoutEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Island, Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bed Size16x16
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 114x12
- Bedroom 212x11
- Bedroom 311x11
- Living Room14x13, 14x16
- Master Bedroom16x16
- School Information
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market5
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Security, Special Community Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, PUD, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$950
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4177099
About 5029 Hanging Moss Ln
The highly sought after lifestyle of the Sarasota area is not far from this stunning property located at 5029 Hanging Moss Ln, Sarasota, FL. Beach lovers are in luck since this 4 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom property is located in the popular 34238 zip code. That means you can get to the popular beaches of Siesta Key or Lido Key relatively quickly. Built in 1996 this property has approximately 2,016 square feet of living space and a lot size of 0.46 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34238 is $195. To schedule a tour of this listing at 5029 Hanging Moss Ln in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2017 at 5:52pm EST.