1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f, Sarasota, FL 34236 MLS® #A4172427
1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f Information
NEW PRICE REDUCTION! Modern chic at it's finest. This stylish and beautifully appointed condo in One Watergate has nearly 1,600 square feet of living space with NEW installed hurricane proof windows, sliders and railings. Fully renovated with custom touches throughout such as the wood built-in shelving in the master suite. Residents can walk to restaurants, art galleries, the Sarasota art district, Marina Jack's, Selby gardens and all of the other amenities downtown Sarasota has to offer. One Watergate is also within a short bike ride to the famous St. Armands Circle.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4172427
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1974
- Community Information
- Address1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f
- SubdivisionOne Watergate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Fidelity Bond, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Internet, Insurance Building, Manager, Pest Control, Roof, Escrow Reserves Fund, Security, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Year
- Pet Restrictions YNN
- Pets Allowed YNN
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Integrated Generator, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Private sewer
- FeaturesCard Entry, Fees Required, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Tenants No Pets
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Balcony
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water ViewBay/part
- Water View YNY
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Corridor Access, Thermal Windows, Wheelchair Accessible
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Microwave Hood
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Interior LayoutKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Great Room
- Kitchen FeaturesPantry
- Master Bath FeaturesBath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Master Bed Size13x17
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 113x14
- Living Room14x20
- Master Bedroom13x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market122
- Community FeaturesCard Entry, Fees Required, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Tenants No Pets
- Condo Fees$2,515
- Condo Fees TermQuarterly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2016
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Active – – Pending (from Active) – – Price Reduced $559,900 $99 (0.02%) Price Reduced $559,900 $99 (0.02%) Price Increased $559,999 $99 (0.02%) Show More (2) Price Reduced $559,999 $10,000 (1.75%) Price Reduced (from $580,000) $569,999 $10,001 (1.72%)
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4172427
About 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f
If you are seeking a relaxing Sarasota lifestyle you will most likely find it at this 2 bedroom, 2.00 bathroom, 1,575 square foot property at 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f, Sarasota, FL. Sun and water lovers are fortunate as Longboat Key, Siesta Key and Lido Key beaches are within a quick trek. Shopping is a fun past time for Sarasota residents. If the new owner of this home likes to shop they are in luck since the new UTC mall, St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota are not far away. This property was built in 1974 and has a lot size of 0.00 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34236 is $595. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 1111 N Gulfstream Ave #3f , please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 5:08pm EDT.