1884 Grove St, Sarasota, FL 34239 MLS® #A4170712
1884 Grove St Information
West of Trail custom home. True urban living in the Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Southside Village neighborhood. First floor Living/Kitchen/Dining rooms all have solid wood floors, hand scraped hickory five inch planks. Crown molding, volume ceilings, overhead lighting. All windows and doors are impact glass. Chef’s kitchen has all upgraded gas appliances including Wolf Cooktop. Sun room off living room is all glass leading to the fabulous outdoor area upgraded extensively by current owner with gas fire pit, gas Jacuzzi brand hot tub, oversized mansard cage, and stubbed in natural gas for grill. Very private with lighted landscaping and trees. Walk to Southside Elementary and property lines the “quiet” side of the school. Upstairs, the Master bedroom has upgraded exclusive closet system, custom bathroom cabinetry and private balcony. Bonus room off the living room makes the perfect space for a small office. Private pvc fence, new as well as new paint inside and outside. AT&T Digital Life Security system. Across the street from Cherokee Park at half the price.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4170712
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,705
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, County Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Gas Appliances
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Fruit Trees, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Trees/Landscaped, Hot Tub/Spa, Screen/Covered Enclosure
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Front ExposureNorth
- Additional RoomsBonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Foyer, Inside Utility
- Interior LayoutEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floor Plan, Living Room/Great Room
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island, Pantry, Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bed Size14x16
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 114x12
- Bedroom 214x12
- Bonus Room10x17
- Living Room24x18
- Master Bedroom14x16
- School Information
- Additional Information
- Days on Market111
- HOA Fee$0
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2015
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4170712
About 1884 Grove St
Sitting at 1884 Grove St is this wonderful 3 bedroom, 3.00 bathroom property. Be the envy of all of your friends in this fabulous Sarasota, FL property that was built in 2008 and boasts 2,705 of living space under air and a lot size of 0.16 acres. The sun drenched beaches of Sarasota and Bradenton are not very far from 1884 Grove St. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34239 is $371. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 1884 Grove St , please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2017 at 4:09pm EDT.