1521 Oak St #16, Sarasota, FL 34236 MLS® #A4163163
1521 Oak St #16 Information
Distinctive Urban Townhouses with European design advantages. Just 23 residences as an alternative to downtown high-rise living! The private 2 story “Firenze” floor plan has a private entrance at street level. No stairs to climb! The abundant open interior features begin after entering through the private landscaped loggia. Warm, yet elegant appointments include high end wood cabinetry, travertine and Brazilian wood floors throughout, stainless Viking appliances, 8 foot doors, 10 foot ceilings, remote controlled shades and 2 Nest Thermostats. Gas for gas appliances and fireplace plus basic cable are covered in the HOA fees. Truly glamorous Master Suite with split vanities, large soaking tub, crystal chandelier and Juliet balcony overlooking the lush gardens create the perfect retreat. Energy efficient, outstanding location, solid construction, and 2 garage parking spaces, make this unique home the right choice!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4163163
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,013
- Year Built2007
- Community Information
- Address1521 Oak St #16
- SubdivisionBurns Court Villas
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Public Insurance, Roof, Insurance Building, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance
- Max Pet Weight100
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pet Restrictions2 pets max. 100lbs max.
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- Numof Pets2
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, City Water
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Maintenance Free
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- PoolIn Ground
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Inside Utility, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Gas Appliances, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Fuel - Gas Natural
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Sliding Doors
- Front ExposureEast
- Additional RoomsFamily Room
- Interior LayoutOpen Floor Plan, Living Room/Great Room, Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar
- Master Bath FeaturesBath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks
- Master Bed Size17x14
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Family Room17x10
- Living Room27x15
- Master Bedroom17x14
- School Information
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market210
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Maintenance Free
- Condo Fees$2,770
- Condo Fees TermQuarterly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2015
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4163163
About 1521 Oak St #16
If you are seeking a relaxing Sarasota lifestyle you will most likely find it at this 3 bedroom, 3.00 bathroom, 2,013 square foot property at 1521 Oak St #16, Sarasota, FL. Sun and water lovers are fortunate as Longboat Key, Siesta Key and Lido Key beaches are within a quick trek. Shopping is a fun past time for Sarasota residents. If the new owner of this home likes to shop they are in luck since the new UTC mall, St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota are not far away. This property was built in 2007 and has a lot size of 0.00 acres. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34236 is $603. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 1521 Oak St #16 , please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2017 at 4:09pm EDT.