1521 Oak St #16, Sarasota, FL 34236 MLS® #A4163163
1521 Oak St #16 Information
Distinctive Urban Townhouses with European design advantages. Just 23 residences as an alternative to downtown high-rise living! The private 2 story “Firenze” floor plan has a private entrance at street level. No stairs to climb! The abundant open interior features begin after entering through the private landscaped loggia. Warm, yet elegant appointments include high end wood cabinetry, travertine and Brazilian wood floors throughout, stainless Viking appliances, 8 foot doors, 10 foot ceilings, remote controlled shades and 2 Nest Thermostats. Gas for gas appliances and fireplace plus basic cable are covered in the HOA fees. Truly glamorous Master Suite with split vanities, large soaking tub, crystal chandelier and Juliet balcony overlooking the lush gardens create the perfect retreat. Energy efficient, outstanding location, solid construction, and 2 garage parking spaces, make this unique home the right choice!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4163163
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,013
- Year Built2007
- Community Information
- Address1521 Oak St #16
- SubdivisionBurns Court Villas
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Housing For Older PersonsN
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Public Insurance, Roof, Cable
- Max Pet Weight100
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pet Restrictions2 pets max. 100lbs max.
- Pet Restrictions YNY
- Pets Allowed YNY
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- Numof Pets2
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Utilities, Cable Connected, City Water
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Maintenance Free, Gated Community
- Garages2 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits
- PoolIn Ground
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Blinds/Shades, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Gas Appliances
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Fuel - Gas Natural
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Sliding Doors
- Front ExposureEast
- Additional RoomsFamily Room
- Interior LayoutLiving Room/Great Room, Open Floor Plan, Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Master Bed Size17x14
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 112x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Family Room17x10
- Living Room27x15
- Master Bedroom17x14
- School Information
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Additional Information
- Days on Market240
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Maintenance Free, Gated Community
- Condo Fees$2,770
- Condo Fees TermQuarterly
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Homestead YNN
- Tax Year2016
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4163163
About 1521 Oak St #16
1521 Oak St #16 is located in Sarasota, FL 34236. 1521 Oak St #16 has 3 beds, 3.00 baths, and is approximately 2,013 square feet. This lively property has a lot size of 0.00 acres and was built in 2007. The average list price for similar homes for sale is not available at this time and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is not available at this time. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34236 is $594. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1521 Oak St #16 in Sarasota, please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 5:08pm EDT.