2315 Mietaw Dr, Sarasota, FL 34239 MLS® #A4155813
2315 Mietaw Dr Information
When built in 2014, the local newspaper acknowledged this house as "a two-story, modern designed home in the traditional neighborhood of McClellan Park, it is not so much modern as it is a home for modern people. It meets the mandates of an owner seeking new, stylish, low-maintenance, high-tech design that is light, bright with an open floor plan." In harmony with nature, from the front door where a Zen water feature welcomes your guests, to the rear courtyard entertainment deck complete with heated pool/spa with spectacular stone waterfall feature, outdoor shower and kitchen with wood-burning pizza oven, this West Indies influenced home exudes "unique". There are 4 bedrooms in the main living area, plus a 1 bedroom guest house above the 2-car garage, with full bath/washer/dryer to accommodate generational living needs or a tremendous studio. Too many exceptional features to list: bamboo flooring, Creston LED lighting, pre-wired for SMART house systems, amazing kitchen with 6-burner JennAir Stove top and hidden walk-in pantry, master suite with exposed beamed ceiling and enclosed glass steam shower with rain shower head, gated driveway entrance, designed to receive future elevator if desired, exotic landscape with edible herb/vegetable garden and 9 tropical fruit trees plus irrigation well, all within minutes to Siesta Key and Sarasota's vibrant downtown area. The list goes on but YOU need to see this one for yourself!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4155813
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,685
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewBalcony, Close to Bus, Historic District, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Outside Bath Access, Spa
- Water Access YNN
- Water Extras YNN
- Water FrontageN
- Water Frontage YNN
- Water View YNN
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water FIlter Owned
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Fuel - Gas Natural, Solar
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Rental Apartment, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Front ExposureWest
- Additional RoomsBreezeway, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Foyer, Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Inside Utility
- Interior LayoutGreat Room, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floor Plan, Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island, Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath FeaturesDual Sinks, Handicapped Accessible, Shower No Tub, Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bed Size24x14
- Room Dimensions
- Bedroom 115x14
- Bedroom 214x12
- Bedroom 315x15
- Great Room22x20
- Master Bedroom24x14
- School Information
- Additional Information
- Days on Market326
- Community FeaturesPark
- HOA Fee$0
- Homestead YNY
- Tax Year2015
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $1,699,000 $26,000 (1.51%) Price Reduced (from $1,775,000) $1,725,000 $50,000 (2.82%)
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4155813
About 2315 Mietaw Dr
Sitting at 2315 Mietaw Dr is this wonderful 5 bedroom, 5.00 bathroom property. Be the envy of all of your friends in this fabulous Sarasota, FL property that was built in 2014 and boasts 3,685 of living space under air and a lot size of 0.21 acres. The sun drenched beaches of Sarasota and Bradenton are not very far from 2315 Mietaw Dr. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34239 is $368. To schedule a tour of this listing located at 2315 Mietaw Dr , please contact our Sarasota realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 5:08pm EDT.