Buyer Specialist Needed
Thank you for responding to our advertisement seeking a Buyer Specialist. We are seeking someone with:
- Florida Real Estate license
- Minimum of 3 real estate transactions
- Desire to have fun
- Confidence and ability to work with a variety of buyers ranging from multi-million dollar luxury buyers to first-time buyers
- Organizatonal skills needed to juggle a myriad of buyers
- Ability to work full-time. Full-time income requires full-time effort.
- A clean and presentable automobile that is in good working order. It doesn't have to be a Mercedes but you need to look professional.
- Good work ethic
- Motivation and desire to make over $100,000 a year
- Outstanding customer service skills
- An open mind to learning new systems and skills
- A team mindset (1+1 = 3)
- The understanding that 50% of a watermelon is more than 90% of a grape.
- A professional appearance. Flips flops, Hawaiian shirts and shorts are great but we prefer a more professional look.
What Do All of These Transactions Have in Common?
- 1560 Harbor Cay Lane - $4,625,000
- 15506 Anchorage Pace - $3,981,000
- 627 Mourning Dove Drive - $3,850,000
- 415 L' Ambiance Dr #201 - $2,800,000
- 1300 Benjamin Franklin Dr #1106- $2,400,000
- 2052 Benjamin Franklin Dr #D402 - $2,225,000
- 2052 Benjamin Franklin Dr #D702 - $2,195,000
- 4548 Camino Real - $2,100,000
- 300 S. Pineapple Ave PH3 - $2,084,268
- 1561 Blue Heron Dr - $2,000,000
- 300 S. Pineapple Avenue #401 - $1,875,344
- literally (yes, literally) 100's more....
All of these transactions derived from leads generated via our extensive marketing efforts.
If you think we match up well, fill out the form below.