Bradenton Homes & Real Estate
Search Bradenton homes for sale & real estate in Bradenton. Welcome to Bradenton real estate. Below you will find all homes and condos for sale listed in Manatee county which includes Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island, Parrish, Ellenton and Palmetto.
Bradenton is one of southwest Florida's crown jewel. It is located just south of St. Petersburg and Tampa and north of Sarasota. Population estimates for 2011 by Census.gov for the city of Bradenton are 50,193. Population estimates for 2011 for Manatee county are 327,142. People come here to enjoy the warm weather, play in the sand at many of the wonderful beaches, go boating or jet skiing on the Manatee River or in the Gulf of Mexico or to hit the golf ball around in the one of the many challenging golf courses in Bradenton. There are many reasons why people come to love this area of Florida. For information about Bradenton neighborhood properties for sale or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Bradenton real estate experts today.
Bradenton Community Highlights
- The city maintains 11 public parks, a riverwalk, fishing areas, numerous boat ramps as well as other recreation such as golf courses, ball fields and preserved historical areas
- Popular attractions include Mixon Fruit Farms, Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy, The Links at Greenfield Plantation, McKechnie Field, De Soto National Memorial and more
- Home of LECOM Park, the spring training facility for the MLB’s Pittsburgh Pirates
- Under the ChargePoint America Program Bradenton received 8 electric vehicle charging stations that were installed in the downtown area
- Major medical facilities to serve the area are Blake Medical Center, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital and Manatee Glen Hospital