Anna Maria Island Homes For Sale
Find the newest Anna Maria Island homes & real estate for sale in Manatee County, Florida communities below! Sunset dinners, walks on the beach, and an early tee time every morning is a dream come true for many, which is precisely the reason so many people are interested in Anna Maria Island real estate. This gorgeous Florida beach community is as close to perfection it gets. With dozens of restaurants, award-winning golf courses, tennis courts, and plenty of shopping to keep everyone happy, Anna Maria Island is the perfect place to call home. Of course, it’s important you love your house or condo, but it’s just as important to love the community you call home. Falling in love with Anna Maria Island will be the easiest thing you ever do. For information about Anna Maria Island properties for sale or to schedule a private home showing, contact us. Read more about Anna Maria Island Real Estate.
Anna Maria Island Real Estate
If an island environment is what you seek, then explore the wonderful communities of Bird Key, Lido Key, Casey Key, Longboat Key and Siesta Key. These areas provide a myriad of home and condo options living on or near the water.
With such gorgeous weather almost every day, it seems like such a waste to spend your time indoors. If the day is too perfect to spend inside, then go outside and forget cooking dinner. Take in a breathtaking sunset while sipping a pina colada on the oceanfront deck at the Sand Bar Restaurant or order a glass of wine and enjoy some romance at the Sign of the Mermaid. Since you can’t eat dinner all day long, you might as well spend some time perfecting your swing on one of the dozens of perfectly manicured golf courses on and around Anna Maria Island. Even better, when you’re looking at Anna Maria Island real estate, take a look at some of the homes situated on the many golf courses. You’ll wake up to beautiful views every single morning.
If you’d rather be on the water one day, get out there! Buy a boat, or just rent one from the marina. Take a charter boat out for a day of deep-sea fishing or stand on the docks and try your luck a little closer to home. Rent a jet ski and head out for some carefree fun. Maybe you like something a little more relaxing, and kayaking is more your style. You can do that on Anna Maria Island, too. If you aren’t big into water sports, that’s fine. The water is clear and the sand is sparkling white, which means it’s perfect for a day of lying in the sun with a good book.
There’s plenty of unique, quaint shopping on Anna Maria Island. From beachside boutiques featuring stylish beachwear and accessories to high-end shops located in the numerous hotels and resorts, you’ll never have to stand in your closet and not be able to find anything to wear. The lifestyle is not hurried on this beautiful Florida Island. In fact, picking out your Anna Maria Island real estate means you will learn to relax and enjoy your life as it comes; one gorgeous oceanfront sunset at a time.
Anna Maria Island in the News
- Huffington Post - 5 Underrated Beach Towns in America
- Thrillist - Best Beach Towns in America
Anna Maria Island Community Highlights
- Hosts numerous island events and festivals such as Beach’N Food Truck and Music Festival, St. Patty’s Day Pancake Breakfast, Cortez Village Historical Society Picnic and more
- Pine Avenue is the shopping hot spot for local handmade jewelry, souvenirs, clothing, antiques and more
- Popular artistic attractions include the Anna Maria Island Historical Society, Island Gallery West, South Florida Museum, Artists Guild Gallery of Anna Maria and more
- Major medical facilities in the area are Pinnacle Medical Group, Bradenton Urgent Care, Island Dental Spa and more
- Higher education institutions nearby include University of South Florida, State College of Florida, Nova Southeastern University, New College of Florida and more