Sold Price: $400,000 - 14527 Whitemoss Terrac, Lakewood Ranch
- SQ. Feet
Great Florida living in this gated golf course community. Quality construction and appointments are found in this brand new home with gorgeous golf course view and 2,165 sq. ft. in Belleisle. Open great room plan with formal dining room, foyer entry, 3 bedrooms, plus den and 2.5 baths. Beautiful kitchen with dark maple raised panel cabinetry, gorgeous granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, separate eating are, breakfast bar and pantry. Gorgeous pool deck and lanai, screen enclosed pool with fountain overlooking Dougle fairway offers the perfect space for entertaining in the amenity-rich and maintenance free community near shopping, dining, top-rated schools and medical facilities. Community amenities include recreation center, resort-style pool/spa and outdoor kitchen, indoor and outdoor gathering areas, tennis and nature trails. Belleisle, the newest neighborhood in Lakewood Ranch Country Club East, offers distinct style and amenities making it seem like a year-round resort.
- MLS® #:
- Sold Price:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 14527 Whitemoss Terrac
- Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- Belleisle Lakewood Ranch Country Club East
- Lakewood Ranch
- Manatee County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Available, County Water, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground
- Deed Restrictions, Fees Required, Gated Community, Golf Community, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Security
- # of Garages:
- 2 Car Garage
- Golf Course View
- Has Pool:
- Gunite/Concrete, In Ground
- Interior Features:
- Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central, Fuel - Electric, Fuel - Gas Natural, Heat Pump
- One Story
- Lot Description:
- Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Robert E Willis Elementary
- Nolan Middle
- Lakewood Ranch
- Date Listed:
- June 25th, 2011
- Date Sold:
- November 25th, 2012
- Days On Market:
Properties Similar to A3945385
Bathrooms: 3Gorgeous 2/3 bedroom, third bedroom was converted into a game room and could easily be used a den or converted back into third bedroom. This home is l...6426 Moorings Point Cir 202
Lakewood Rch 34202
Bathrooms: 3Complete renovation on this immaculate 2-story home in one of Manatee County's most popular neighborhoods. New kitchen with stainless steel appliance...6406 Shoal Creek Street Cir
Bathrooms: 3Your own piece of paradise in this Panther Ridge model-perfect home! The master-planned community of Panther Ridge was left in its native state with w...8019 Snowy Egret Pl
Bathrooms: 3Wonderful Condo in gated Watercrest! 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, full laundry room including sink and built in ironing board. 2347 total sq. feet! Upgrade...6482 Watercrest Way 301
Lakewood Rch 34202
- Related Pages
- Lakewood Ranch Sarasota Florida | LWR Solds | Lakewood Ranch Real Estate | Lakewood Ranch Foreclosures | Lakewood Ranch Sarasota Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 30th, 2014 at 11:02am.