Community Spotlight - Beachplace on Longboat KeyPosted by Marc Rasmussen on Monday, July 25th, 2011 at 11:32am.
I was recently showing condos in Beachplace on Longboat Key, Florida. What a great place to consider if you desire:
- Longboat Key and Beach lifestyle
- Fabulous views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico
- Easy access to St. Armands Circle & Downtown Sarasota
- Within minutes of world class golf and tennis at the Longboat Key Club
- Amenities such as 24 hour manned security, beach and water views, tennis courts, swimming pool, clubhouse, on site manager and exercise facilities.
Beachplace on Longboat Key is a 31 acre community of 11 buildings sitting nicely on the south end of this lovely 12 mile long barrier island off the coast of Sarasota, Florida. This is a great place to live full time or as an escape from the harsh winters of the north. Instead of shoveling snow from your driveway you could be strolling along the gorgeous Longboat Key beach.
Beachplace Market Update
Last 12 months
- 13 sales in the last 12 months
- $690,000 - highest sales price
- $380,000 - lowest sales price
- $506,808 - average sales price
- $508,000 - median sales price
- 184 - average days to contract
Currently for sale
- 10 condos currently for sale
- $695,000 - highest asking price
- $429,000 - lowest asking price
- $600,000 - average asking price
- $642,000 - median asking price
More Beachplace Photos
Give us a call at 941.812.6272 if we can help you buy or sell a Longboat Key condo.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!