Are you considering a second home purchase? Take a look at what Sarasota, Florida can offer you. Here are 9 reasons why people purchase a winter or 2nd residence in Sarasota.
- White sandy beaches. Visitors and residents love the area beaches. Take a walk along Siesta Key beach and you will understand why this is such a popular destination.
- Rich arts and cultural community. Sarasota offers opera, theatre, art galleries, symphony, John and Mable Ringling musuem and live music performances.
- Numerous golf courses. Sarasota offers golf some of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses.
- Fine and casual dining. This area offers a vast array of dining options. With all of the casual eateries and innovative fine dining establishments, you may never have to get the kitchen of your second home dirty.
- Weather. The winter months offer dry, gorgeous weather. There is no shoveling snow down here.
- Fishing. Go offshore for some large grouper or stay in the Sarasota bay to catch a snook. There are plenty of great fishing spots.
- Stunning real estate. Sarasota offers a vast array of amazing homes and condos. Here you can find an equestrian estate, beachfront or downtown penthouse, golf course villa, cozy starter home or a large home with fabulous bay views.
- Shopping. There are many unique shops in the area to keep even the most picky shoppers satisfied.
- Family oriented. Many of Florida’s beach areas have the reputation for being party cities, but this isn't one of them. Sarasota is a community made up of families, young preofessionals, retirees, and affluent visitors.